If you suspect your child is being bullied, here are some warning signs that you need to look out for according to stopbullying.gov. Please also take into account that not all children who are bullied will exhibit these warning signs.
- Unexplainable injuries
- Frequent headaches or stomach aches, feeling sick or faking illness
- Changes in eating habits, like suddenly skipping meals or binge eating. Kids may come home from school hungry because they did not eat lunch.
- Difficulty sleeping or frequent nightmares
- Declining grades, loss of interest in schoolwork, or not wanting to go to school
- Sudden loss of friends or avoidance of social situations
- Feelings of helplessness or decreased self esteem
- Self-destructive behaviors such as running away from home, harming themselves, or talking about suicide
If you or someone you know needs help to address bullying at your child’s school, please call CLM Law Firm at 915 225-1555.
Post by CLM Law Firm